Does any of this sound like your daughter?
- Questioning if they are enough
- Dealing with anxiety from the transitions of school, social life and expectations.
- Questioning their beauty and self-worth.
- Outbursts and feelings of not being heard.
- Suicidal thoughts or self harm.
Working with teenage girls, ages 14 to 19, for teen therapy my goal is to provide them with a safe place of understanding, healing and options of growth. Ask yourself as a parent, what were the messages that as teenagers we wish, we’d received. Or even had the ability to be provided tools to work through challenging situations. Be it divorce, self-esteem, life transitions or a traumatic event now is the time to invest in their healing. Let’s Chat!