DBT Teen Support & Empowerment Group
Does any of this sound like your daughter?
- Question if their enough.
- Worried if they fit in with the “in-crowd”.
- Dealing with anxiety from the transitions of school, social life and expectations.
- Questioning their beauty and self-worth.
- Outbursts and feelings of not being heard.
- Suicidal thoughts or self harm.
In our group teens will learn how to:
- Create healthy routines and boundaries for both school and home life.
- Identify their triggers and create healthy coping skills.
- Manage emotions and communicate effectively without blowing up.
- Process their experiences in order to be mindful of their reactions.
This group is designed for teenage girls, ages 14-19. The group focuses on supporting and empowering young ladies through their journey of school, social, personal and family life. Working with the young ladies to find their voice and tell their unique story in a safe place is the primary goal.